Thursday, June 14, 2012

Prayers for McKennlie!!!!

This sweet 8 year old girl that is family friends with my husbands family got into a 4 wheeling accident camping with her family several days ago and suffered a traumatic brain injury.

She has fought the swelling in her brain and is still with us...this is a miracle...we too recieved!

They are taking her off the induced coma meds and are hoping for some great miracles. Brains are SO critical...this family needs our prayers.

Here is a link to their blog for updates McKennlie. We were in their exact shoes and needed EVERY prayer and felt the strength from them. Now the Provosts need them. There is also info to donate to a bank account in their behalf...PLEASE help this family!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no. I went to school with Chris... I hope his little girl will be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to tell you how amazing I think you are! My friend is friends with the Provost family, and I was looking on their blog for their daughter, and your comment was showing, which took me to your blog. Your strength and testimony is unbelievable! I am sure that Heavenly Father is extremely proud of you and how you have endure and strengthen those around you as you press on. Thank you for your amazing example, you have strengthened me. Bless you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete