Sunday, November 18, 2012

Q&A

 1. This is totally off the topic, but where did you get your entertainment center? It is EXACTLY what I have been looking, a tiny spot for the TV, and SO many good shelves for all of the cute holiday decorations.

We got our entertainment center at IKEA probably 5 years ago. It has been fun with all the shelves to put things in but it wasn't made out of the nicest material. It has already gotten a lot of scratches and dents in it just from regular wear and tear. I am ready to distress it up some more and repaint it to give it a little more spice since I cant afford to buy something new.

2. I saw the bra costume off pinterest, but couldn't figure out how to make it! How did you fashion yours to look so good?
 
Our costume was seriously so easy and took just a few minutes. We bought some big bouncy balls at Walmart for a few bucks a piece and 3 yards of fabric. I literally just took the fabric and wrapped it around Zach in the shape I wanted it to be. I cut the side to make it more like a bra shape and cut the strap and tied it all together in the back. If you saw the fabric not on, it looked so randomly shaped.  I'm sure there is a better way to do it but I was just trying to do it in a hurry and it worked out good enough. We only kept it on for the very first of the party since its not really ideal to hold Dakota with a rack that big! ;) Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment