Tuesday, October 19, 2010

HaPPy BiRThdaY tO YoU

Happy Birthday to my wonderful hubby!!! He has finally caught up with his old woman and joined the 26 club! (I'm only eight months older but I get the old lady jokes ALL the time) :) And as much as you make fun of me for writing in birthday cards "I am so glad that you were born on this day," I really am glad that you were born today so that you could be my amazing husband. I don't know what Dakota and I would do without you! We love you and want you to know that!!! Happy Birthday Z!!!

I always believe that a birthday can't be celebrated in one day, it should be celebrated ALL week! We started the week off great with a Sunday night birthday dinner at Zach's parent's house. Monday night his cousin had us over for a birthday dinner, and tonight we went out to eat for our birthday tradition with just our little fam! I can't wait for what the rest of the week holds! :) Who wants to have us over next? Totally Kidding!!
Birthday clan! We missed Jenny, Bobby, and Livy but they were on their honeymoon cruise so we will let it slide this time! :)

Ryan's face in the background is the best part of this picture! He is such a goof!

Here are just some pics of the handsome birthday boy! They are all with Dakota since Zach never lets me just take pictures of him. :)

Handsome devil!

This pic represents Zach so much because he LOVES to hold hands, especially Dakota's!!

On one of his most favorite things...his skidsteer!

Such a cute daddy! Always giving horsey rides to our little cowboy!

So fun!

We love you Zach! Thanks for being the best husband and daddy ever!

2 comments:

  1. Aw so cute! Hope he had a great birthday! Tell him happy belated birthday from Me, please!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww man, we totally missed his birthday didn't we... Tell him Happy Belated birthday from us. Well we would be getting to celebrate with you guys this weekend (since you celebrate ALL week), but someone is dogging us, lol! We really are gonna miss you guys! CUTE posts BTW! You're doing so good at this now! :)

    ReplyDelete